We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester to ensure we are releasing stable and highquality products across our growing and successful portfolio (internal and external. You will be responsible for identifying issues with new and existing features, as well as writing precise and detailed reports, informing prioritization, and verifying fixes of those issues. You will work closely with our developers to quickly and accurately diagnose problems with our products.
• Work on multiple projects simultaneously for mobile/ web applications.
• Design and execute cutting edge testing strategies.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Team Leads, and Developers to understand product features and new technical implementations.
• Identify test cases and create test plans.
• Define test strategies and create test cases to validate software design
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
• Work cross-functionally with teams across the globe to resolve and validate any issues uncovered during the integration test cycle.
• Participate in the complete software life cycle from initial specification development through release and implementation.
• Demonstrate user stories/enhancement to all the stake holders.
• Foresee risks and boldly communicate them.
• Simultaneously manage structured tasks with impromptu requests.
• Provide support and documentation.
You’d fit right in, if you have:
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as a software test engineer or software QA engineer involving writing and executing tests.
• Experience in load testing, production testing and benchmarking.
• Technical skills PHP, .Net, SQL/ My SQL, Java, HTML and CSS.
• Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
• Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
• Exposure to QA tools (open source or proprietary tools such as Bugzilla, Jira, MTM etc) to manage test cases, bugs.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work with minimal supervision.
• Paying attention to detail to look for patterns and spot irregularities.
• Work collaboratively with a team.
• Ability to work independently & remotely.
• Strong analytical and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written). What’s in it for you?
• The position represents an excellent opportunity for an individual to work in a fastpaced entrepreneurial setup with high growth potential.
• Being a part of the company doing something really amazing & redefining stuff.
• Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon.
• Exposure to working with global teams and international experts